Indian export data is the collection of valid and authentic information on goods that have been exported by Indian companies. The data reveals all ups and downs of India's export-import business. India export products list is the first step for the importer to know about the market size of the country and the space for the growth of the international business. The main export of India is rice, diamond, packaged medicaments, Refined Petroleum, etc.
Indian export data and export data with supplier name covers the details such as Indian exporter name, address, telephone, fax, email, contact person, date of shipment, unit, rate, product description, mode of shipment, port of destination, port of origin, HS code, Export FOB value in INR and US$, etc.
Export data to grasp business opportunities: -
- Aid to understand the actual market intelligence for any products and HS classification.
- Provides access to the new emerging India Export market.
- Locates Indian exporters with their products
- The importer can reap the benefits from export data by choosing the right suppliers for their business.
- Works as a raw material to crack profitable business deals and take wise decisions.
- Exporters can keep an eye on their competitors.
- Some help industry analysts monitor and forecast the supply/demand of goods.
How can we collect the India exports list?
India exports list is based on invoices, import bills of entries filled with Indian customs, and other commercial documents that are needed for the export and import business. So, data can be collected from Indian ports, government bodies, and customs authorities.
These are India's top 10 export commodities:
- Petroleum products.
- Gems and jewelry.
- Organic and inorganic chemicals.
- Drugs and pharmaceuticals.
- Electronic goods.
- Cotton yarn/fabrics/made-ups, handloom products, etc.
- Ready-made garments (RMG) of all textiles.
Indian export data covers all the major ports, ICDs, and airports of India like JNPT Bombay port trust (BPT), Chennai (Madras), Delhi IGI Airport, Kolkata, Bangalore, Vishakhapatnam, Cochin, Delhi Patparganj, Jaipur, Ludhiana, etc. A list of products exported from India presents an overview to the buyers and other suppliers to stay connected to the Indian export market.